Kodiak Area Native Association
- Organizations-Non Profit
- Community Services-Health Care
- Community Services-Training & Education
- Community Services-Health Care/Hospitals & Clinics
- Community Services-Health Care/Physicians
- Organizations-Native Corporations
The Kodiak Area Native Association (KANA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation providing health and social services for the Alaska Natives and our communities throughout the Koniag region. We have been providing resources for improved health and wellbeing for generations since 1966, including Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, and Community Service Programs to serve the communities of the City of Kodiak, Akhiok, Karluk, Old Harbor, Ouzinkie, Port Lions, and Larsen Bay.