$104,000+ Great Benefits!
Our client is looking for an accountant professional to oversee the company’s daily accounting operations while maintaining the systems, procedures, and policies. If you are aiming to work closely with a top-notch executive team and are excited to bring your expertise to the table to help ensure the company’s financial health and long-term success, read on!
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- High employer 401k match
- Generous PTO
- End-of-year bonuses
Would you like to:
- Be responsible for the accounting department's day-to-day operations, including billing, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and revenue recognition.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting department.
- Ensure that reported results are in general compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Collaborate with external auditors to provide information needed for annual audit(s).
- Coordinate with the company’s tax preparer to provide the information needed for the annual tax return.
- Maintain knowledge of organizational procedures, federal and state regulations, and accounting standards.
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing and accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions, including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates, including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Manage, train, coach, mentor, and evaluate accounting team staff.
- Oversees two or more employees responsible for accounting, billing, collections, and payroll.
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- Five years or more of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent and highly accurate math and accounting skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Deltek Vantagepoint software (highly desired).
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!