Looking for an accounting opportunity that you can sink your teeth into, beyond the mundane routine?
This job is highly complex, requiring the management of four main revenue streams, as well as the day-to-day financial happenings within the company.
***Candidates should be located in Anchorage - this is an on-site position***
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
Would you like to:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department (includes month & end-year processes, AR/AP, general ledger, payroll, utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, fixed assets, debts, capital assets, trust account statements)
- Monitor and analyze accounting data; produce financial reports and statements
- Establish and enforce standardized efficient accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures; initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff, ensuring compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Ideally you have:
- Experience in business management and inventory systems
- Experience producing a company balance sheet and P&L statement
- Excellent analytical capability; able to track and maintain good accounting procedures, as well as stay on top of future company developments
- Tenacious in detecting and avoiding errors
- Able to confidently present accurate information when presenting to management (reporting, etc.)
- Ability to maintain good communication, written and verbal, with the CEO and management
- Ability to be persistent and goal-oriented, especially when communicating with customers
- Two weeks PTO after the first year of employment, three weeks after each succeeding employment anniversary date
- Simple IRA plan, featuring matching company contribution, and an HSA
- Regular hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm) one hour off for lunch
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!