Electrical Engineer, PE
$120,000+ DOE, excellent benefits
Our client: A friendly office atmosphere where everyone can share ideas. Relaxed, but dedicated to crafting top-notch engineering solutions. The team is close-knit and community-minded, and values work-life balance, prioritizing family. Plus, they offer great benefits and flexible schedules, including the option to work from home two days a week!
They are searching for a full-time Electrical Engineer to be a key contributor to their company's success. The role involves designing, implementing, and supporting electrical systems and tools.
If you meet the qualifications, apply here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Would you like to:
- Design and implement electrical systems
- Schedule electrical construction and maintenance projects
- Develop and review electrical engineering plans, specifications, and reports
- Conduct tests and inspections of electrical systems and equipment
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians
- Provide electrical engineering support to the assigned projects
- Delegate work to EITs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Professional Electrical Engineer's License required (Alaska license preferred)
- Minimum of four years related experience, five to ten years preferred
- Commercial experience in the following areas desired: Light industrial, residential, runway lighting, power generation, power distribution, water/wastewater treatment, telecommunications, controls, federal work, Arctic engineering, hazardous locations, field inspections, and hours estimations. Candidates with experience in other categories are encouraged to apply
- AutoCAD experience, Revit experience (preferred)
- Strong time and budget management skills
- ETAP or similar proficiency preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office or related software
- CSI specification experience preferred
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!