Human Resources Director
$DOE and excellent benefits
An amazing opportunity to live and work in one of the world's most stunning locations.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for strategically managing and leading the organization's HR and employee benefit functions. This will include planning and implementing HR and benefit policies and practices, and keeping them updated. The role ensures all organizational and personnel actions are carried out according to laws at all levels, and ethical standards while ensuring employee benefits are actively managed and compliant. A member of the senior team, this position supervises all HR staff.
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in HR or management
- Four years of mid-level management is preferred. Relevant experience may substitute for a degree
- Word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA and AAAHC accreditation standards pertinent to HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; writing skills required for reports, plans, grant proposals, etc
- Experience in responding effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Experience with making effective and persuasive presentations to internal and external audiences
- Experience in utilizing professionalism and diplomacy with people who may be experiencing high-stress levels
- Experience in reading analyzing and interpreting highly complex documents; ability to analyze facts, draw conclusions, and devise solutions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all operations and staff
- Current Alaskan driver’s license and clean driving record
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!