Temp HR Generalist/Assistant
$20 p/h+ DOE – Housing available if required
Our client: Delivers a variety of programs and services promoting the wellness of their community. They are looking for an HR Generalist or Assistant who is friendly and takes direction well. If you have at least two years of HR experience and a desire to live (if you’re not lucky enough to do so already) and work in Kenai, please explore this incredible opportunity further!
Would you like to:
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified applicants for open positions
- Conduct background checks and eligibility verifications
- Handle routine tasks including but not limited to; compensation, benefits, disciplinary matters, disputes, occupational health and safety, training and development
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Work to a mission
- Beautiful environment
- If you’re tired of seeing nothing but remote jobs, work on-site and see friendly coworkers in person each day. Covid-19 protocols are in place and safety is #1 with this employer!